Keeping your employees safe and productive while on business travel and expatriate assignments requires a series of sound decisions, starting well before a trip begins.
Assistance with your duty of care obligations
iJET’s travel risk management solutions deliver practical, real-time intelligence to travelers, expatriates and corporate decision-makers. Customize our solutions to support your organization’s brand, processes and culture—not the other way around.
Whether you’re building a new travel risk management program or filling gaps in your current one, our experienced staff can tailor a solution to your requirements, helping you:
- Monitor and assess global threats to your personnel
- Quickly locate and communicate with traveling employees, expatriates and dependents
- Deploy an appropriate response anywhere in the world
- Review and analyze results for compliance and continuous improvement
iJET provides the information that employees need, when they need it: before, during, and after their trips.
- Online Travel Intelligence® and tips - Employees can better decide when and how to travel
- Emailed trip briefs - relevant, critical information sent as soon as the trip is booked
- Threat alerts - Delivered to employees’ phones, PDAs and/or email accounts as threats and disruptive events unfold
- Global hotline - One number to call, 24x7, from anywhere in the world
Learn more about iJET’s Travel Risk Management services.
Interested in developing a travel risk management program or benchmarking an existing one? Contact us to a find out how.