Protecting your travelers, expatriates and their dependents while helping you fulfill Duty of Care obligations.
Working to keep your employees and expatriates safe while minimizing your risks and costs can be challenging—especially with the rise of Duty of Care obligations. How can you be sure your Travel Risk Management (TRM) program is a plan for success?
iJET’s Travel Risk Management services benefit employees and organizations alike.
- TRAVELER SERVICES – Keeping travelers and expatriates informed before, during and after trips.
- TRAVEL RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAM – Building and sustaining your TRM program
Programmatic Approach to Travel Risk Management
iJET’s Travel Risk Management solutions combine the best of iJET’s world-class intelligence operations, award-winning Worldcue® technologies and global response services to better protect your employees and your organization.
BENCHMARK YOUR PROGRAM
Whether you are creating a program for the first time or expanding an existing one, our Travel Risk Management Maturity Model (TRM3) Assessment benchmarks your TRM program against other, similar organizations’, initiatives, highlighting what your program already does well and recommending next steps.
PREDICTIVE INTELLIGENCE FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS
iJET’s 50+ intelligence analysts and subject matter experts monitor the world for threats that could put your people in harm’s way.
- PLANNER delivers pre-trip Travel Intelligence® to your employees from your company’s intranet. With information on hundreds of countries and cities globally, this “know-before-you-go” resource helps employees decide whether and when to book their trips.
- Worldcue® Global Control Center provides decision-makers with access to current and archived intelligence and reports.
- Intelligence subscriptions keep decision-makers informed of recent events and trends.
iJET UNIVERSITY TRAINING PROGRAM
Our team of intelligence, travel and security experts help ensure that your employees and managers know what to do to prevent or minimize a disruption.
- Classroom training for security and response teams, so they can better detect and react to disruptions
- Online traveler safety training so every employee is prepared for international travel before leaving home
AUTOMATED RISK MONITORING
iJET’s award-winning Worldcue® Global Control Center technology automatically cross-checks our alerts with your employees’ trips and expatriate assignments, keeping you informed, 24x7
- 24x7 real-time threat alerts delivered directly to your phone, PDA or e-mail
- Advanced mapping and dashboards to quickly view threats to your people, globally
- Automated notifications about changing conditions affecting your people delivered to you and others who need to know
EFFECTIVE GLOBAL RESPONSE
Integrated with iJET’s Intelligence Operations Center and Worldcue® technology, our Worldcue®24 service and Global Response Network provide you a global emergency communications and assistance center.
- Locate and communicate with employees at risk via phone, email or SMS
- Centralized global hotline: one single place to call for assistance from anywhere in the world
- Global response network: travel, medical and security firms providing on-the-ground assistance to those in need
It’s your program, delivered under your brand. Our intelligence, technology and hotline services are all designed to reflect your policies and program.
- Your logo can appear on alerts, online products and communications that you send to employees
- Important notices are written by you, then embedded into your instance of the PLANNER online intelligence portal for employees; TRAVELER.com and EXPAT.com personalized web sites; and welcome emails delivered to your international travelers
- Custom hotline protocols reflect your program’s brand and preferences—not ours
Interested in developing a Travel Risk Management program or benchmarking an existing one? Contact us to a find out how.