iJET’s Global Health Intelligence solutions help organizations protect the health of their personnel wherever they are in the world – in a facility or on travel.
Navigating global health risks can be daunting. iJET’s Global Health Intelligence team does not just forward facts to you. We partner with your organization to interpret impacts of complicated and emerging health issues, helping you proactively plan for the effects of exposure and mitigate risks that could disrupt operations. We deliver actionable analysis via 24x7 health alerts, weekly reports and special bulletins in jargon-free, balanced language to promote both peace of mind and better decision-making across your enterprise. iJET’s Health Intelligence solutions reach across multiple business functions including human resources, travel risk, security, health and safety and clinical, in an effort to serve duty-of-care needs. In addition, our clients have access to our knowledgeable health intelligence analysts for information on emerging issues affecting their organization.
iJET’s Health Intelligence solutions include:
- 24x7 Health Alerts
- Health Intelligence Monitor (weekly reports)
- Special Reports & Bulletins
- Health and Security Assessment Rating system
- Infectious disease and pandemic planning and assessments
- Assistance with developing or enhancing corporate travel health policies
- White papers and searchable databases addressing complex health and safety issues
- Data visualization of health information, disease risk, medical infrastructure and more
- Timely and custom webinars discussing hot topics
- Health and safety training videos
- Access to Health Intelligence Analysts