Protect your people, operations, supply chain and interests around the globe, around the clock
Operational risk management is required for resiliency in today’s world.
Whether you are developing a plan for protecting your operations, benchmarking your current program, or expanding operations, iJET can help. Our team of experienced professionals assesses risks and opportunities for more than 500 multinational clients, tailoring plans to meet their unique business needs.
Start by protecting your people, operations and supply chain.
PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE – Protect your travelers, expatriates and dependents while fulfilling your Duty of Care obligations.
PROTECT YOUR OPERATIONS – Quickly ascertain how a threat or incident impacts your facilities and operations anywhere in the world.
PROTECT YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN – Prevent or minimize supply chain disruption
Full lifecycle support
iJET’s Operational Risk Management intelligence, technologies and services support the full lifecycle of creating and implementing an enterprise-wide risk management program.
ANALYSIS & ASSESSSMENTS
iJET’s Analysis & Assessments practice provides information and analysis to support your critical decisions.
- Benchmarking – Whether you are creating a program for the first time or expanding an existing one, our Enterprise Resiliency Assessment service will benchmark your operational risk management program so you know what you’re already doing right and where to invest
- Policy and procedure review – Covering compliance and continuous improvement
- Threat assessments – Ensure that your program focuses on those areas and assets that are of greatest importance to your organization
TRAINING, DRILLS & EXERCISES
iJET University and our team of crisis/emergency response experts help you to ensure that your people know what to do to prevent or minimize a disruption.
- Classroom training – At your facility or ours, so your security and response teams can quickly asses impact and react to disruptions
- Online traveler safety training – Ensure that every employee is prepared for international travel before leaving home
- Emergency and crisis plan drills – Engage in simulations and/or exercises that replicate emergency situations
AUTOMATED RISK MONITORING
iJET’s award-winning Worldcue® Global Control Center technology automatically cross-references alerts with your travelers, expatriates and key operational assets, keeping you and your people informed, 24x7.
- 24x7, real-time threat alerts and notifications – Delivered to your phone, PDA or e-mail
- Advanced mapping and dashboards – Provide a unified view of potential and current threats to people and assets, globally
- Comprehensive briefs and intelligence – Covering hundreds of countries and cities, worldwide
EFFECTIVE GLOBAL RESPONSE
Integrated with iJET’s Intelligence Operations Center and Worldcue® technology, our Worldcue®24 service and Global Response Network provide you a global emergency communications and assistance center.
- Access to more than 50 intelligence analysts and subject matter experts for additional insight on unfolding events
- Locate and communicate with employees at risk via phone, email or SMS
- Online access to critical facility information, from key asset attributes to floor and emergency response plans
- Centralized global hotline: – One central place to call for assistance, from anywhere in the world; recorded calls and reports support compliance and continuous improvement
- Global response network: Travel, medical and security firms, providing on-the-ground assistance to those in need
It’s your program, delivered under your brand. Our intelligence, technology and hotline services are all designed to reflect your policies and program.
- Your logo can appear on alerts, online products and communications that you send to employees
- Important notices are written by you, then embedded into your instance of the PLANNER online intelligence portal for employees; TRAVELER.com and EXPAT.com personalized web sites; and welcome emails delivered to your international travelers
- Custom hotline protocols reflect your program’s brand and preferences—not ours
Contact us to learn how iJET can help you build or expand your operational risk management program.