One place to call for assistance from anywhere in the world
When disaster strikes, every minute counts. Whether one of your employees leaves a laptop with confidential information in another country, is caught in the midst of a natural disaster, or is trying to escape political unrest, they need assistance—now.
iJET’s Worldcue®24 hotline and response services are on standby every minute of every day, ready to assist employees who are in harm’s way.
iJET’s Worldcue®24 service is a 24x7 emergency communications center capable of facilitating appropriate response to a broad array of emergencies anywhere in the world.
- A central place to call from anywhere in the world
- Access to professionals ready to assist with a range of urgent issues
- Customized protocols to reflect your company’s program, policies and practices
- Centralized emergency response deployment so employees only need one phone number to access medical, security, kidnapping or evacuation assistance
- Centralized reporting across business units and geographies, providing early trend detection and decision support
GLOBAL RESPONSE NETWORK
It can be difficult to know who to turn to in every region where you do business. When an employee needs help, you need a reliable source for assistance. iJET’s Global Response Network provides just that.
- Central access to a disperse set of providers
- Vetted network of firms, reflecting needed strengths in necessary geographies
- Centralized case management beginning with the first call from an employee
Contact Us to learn more about iJET’s Global Response services.