Monitoring and assessing risks to manufacturing sites, key suppliers and markets
With the adoption of just-in-time production and delivery models, manufacturers have dramatically increased the global scope of their operations and supply chains. Now more than ever, natural and man-made disruptions present daily threats to manufacturers’ profitability, reputations and viability. Few industries must stay more abreast of changes in their operating environment—from security to politics, weather to public health—while remaining well-positioned to meet customer demand.
iJET’s world-class intelligence analysts monitor the world 24x7 for operational threats. Our patented Worldcue® technology automatically cross-checks those threats against your key offices, manufacturing facilities and supply chain assets, providing early warning of supply chain disruption. In addition, Worldcue automatically assesses the risks associated with employee business trips and expatriate assignments, notifying employees and key decision-makers of potential harm. When manufacturers evaluate current and future sites, our Analysis and Assessments practice collaborates to compare the risks and benefits of each location.
iJET’s award-winning Worldcue® solutions provide a total risk management approach to keeping our manufacturing clients resilient.
- Analyze the risks and benefits of manufacturing sites, suppliers and markets
- Receive critical alerts on events impacting operations and suppliers around the globe
- Visualize—down to the street level—the impact of threats on your operations and suppliers
- Instantly locate and communicate with travelers and expatriates, 24x7
- Provide global travel, medical and security assistance for your employees
Learn more about our Worldcue solutions.
Ask us about our track record with manufacturers.