Monitoring global threats and opportunities in emerging and established markets
The rapidly changing threat landscape in both established and emerging financial markets has a major impact on the bottom lines of banking and insurance companies. From natural and man-made disasters to shifting terrorist and criminal activities to collapse of political and operational infrastructure, the finance and insurance industry must be more vigilant and remain more nimble than any other.
iJET’s world-class intelligence analysts monitor the world 24x7 for operational threats in established and emerging markets alike. Our Analysis and Assessments practice routinely compares risks and opportunities of various markets, helping finance, insurance and other clients to better understand and compare trends. At the same time, our patented Worldcue® technology automatically cross-checks threats against employees’ travel, expatriate assignments and key operations, notifying employees and stakeholders of potential harm or disruption.
iJET’s award-winning Worldcue® solutions help you to protect your people and assets while providing a strategic perspective on today’s changing threat landscape.
- Analyze risks and opportunities through custom analysis and assessments
- Receive critical alerts on events impacting your people and operations around the globe
- Instantly locate and communicate with travelers and expatriates, 24x7
- Integrate your global emergency response for employees and providers
- Visualize—down to the street level—the impact of threats on your operations
Learn more about iJET’s Worldcue solutions.
Ask us about our track record with banking, insurance and financial services clients.