Evaluating threats and opportunities for energy firms and operations
Energy companies face unique challenges in maintaining the security and resiliency of their operations. The threats they encounter and the targets of those threats are highly varied, creating an ever-changing risk landscape for most companies. Industry leaders must keep a global perspective to optimally protect facilities and personnel across a wide range of operating environments. From mission-critical intelligence through emergency response, energy companies need the right tools to not only react, but to actively manage their risk profiles.
iJET’s world-class intelligence analysts monitor the world 24x7 for operational threats, including hot spots where energy companies operate. Our Analysis and Assessments practice includes assessments of risks and opportunities specific to energy firms entering new markets or evaluating a shifting threat landscape in a current market. At the same time, our patented Worldcue® technology automatically cross-checks those threats against travelers, expatriates and operations, notifying stakeholders when someone or something is at risk, anywhere in the world.
Combining iJET’s world-class intelligence and assessments with our patented risk-management technologies and global response services, iJET’s solutions are well-suited to evaluate risks and opportunities for energy companies around the world. iJET’s Worldcue® solutions provide the tools necessary to monitor threats, assess risks and protect your people and interests, worldwide.
- Analyze risks and opportunities through custom analysis and assessments
- Receive critical alerts on events impacting operations and interests around the globe
- Visualize—down to the street level—the impact of threats on your operations and interests
- Instantly locate and communicate with travelers and expatriates, 24x7
- Centralize your global emergency response through a single hotline, backed by a global network of travel, medical and security response capabilities
Learn more about iJET’s Worldcue solutions.
Ask us about our track record with Energy clients.